Top Social

new camera


When I first began photography a few years ago, I did so with my parents’ point-and-shoot. I used it so much they eventually decided to give it to me. That’s what I’ve been using on this blog. Until now. ;) I’ve always wanted a SLR, but I didn’t start seriously saving until this year. The fact that I was getting into film-making and couldn’t shoot HD video on my little camera officially sealed the deal. I started shopping around and doing research. It wasn’t until November that a friend of mine found and texted me an add for a Canon 550D (Rebel T2i) for sale near where we live. I was travelling at the time so I arranged for my dad check out the camera. On December 1st I become the proud owner of an SLR! Here are a few photos I’ve taken so far:



Be First to Post Comment !
- abigail - said...

There's hardly anything more exciting to me than a new camera friend. Congratulations on this and the many new adventures that await you :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a lovely day.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature